Thursday, February 7, 2008

Temporary identification

Students who need temporary identification for air travel or to function as a driver's license should contact Linda Cone at (731) 423-6622.

Cost is $20 for out-of-state students or $8 for in-state students.

Students will need to obtain an official letter from Union with their name, date of birth and enrollment status. See Dottie Myatt in the Chi Omega house for this letter.